WP Engine web hosting company is the brand of WordPress hosting services. The company has been established in 2010 in Austin, Texas. Its main objective is to offer great WordPress hosting plans to provide better and fast user experience to WordPress site owners.
Unlike other web hosting companies, WP engine focus only managed WordPress hosting. Other web host offers merely a part of the WordPress product range. So they are unable to provide complete and reliable WordPress services.
Are you willing to design your website but you don’t know any programming language? Or you are unable to hire web developer due to low budget. Make your own website on WordPress without coding by using WP Engine hosting.
Buy WordPress hosting from WP Engine at affordable prices. Whether you have a small business or Global enterprise, WP engine performs like a booster to grow your business beyond your imagination.
Why WP Engine is getting excellent customer reviews?
- WP engine is continuously getting excellent feedback from their customer. It offers cloud solutions to fuel your business with digital experience and growth.
- A customer can improve their WordPress site speed and make it search engine optimized with CDN and SSL certificates.
- WordPress Owners can easily migrate their WordPress site in just a few clicks.
- You can manage your workflow with dev, stage and prod environments. You can easily boost SDLC phases with its one-click installation tools.
- Customers can buy a free enterprise-grade security (includes in all plans) with easy threat detection and blocking.
- Unhappy customers can ask for refund their subscription amount within 60 days trial.
Read Also: 10 Best Hosting Service Providers in 2018
Here in the next section, we have published all WordPress hosting plans crafted by WP engine. WP engine web host providers offer catchy WordPress hosting plans such as Startup, Growth, Scale and also the Custom plan.
WP Engine Managed WordPress Hosting Plans:
This plan is specially designed for the startup businesses and personal websites. This plan cost you merely $35 per month. But if you buy hosting for 1 year, you will get free hosting for 2 months. This plan is capable to have 1 website with 25000 visits per month, 10 GB local storage, 50 GB bandwidth, Free page performance and migration tools and SSL certificate.
If you are willing to have a website for your growing business then Growth plan will be extremely beneficial for you. This plan costs you $115 per month and 2-month free hosting for an annual subscription. This plan offers up to 5 websites space with 100K visits per month, 200GB bandwidth, free page performance and migration tools, free SSL and CDN certificates.
If you are looking for WordPress hosting with higher capacity and more sites limit, than go for Scale plan. You can buy this plan at $290 per month and 2 months free hosting for an annual subscription. This plan offers 15 websites 400K visits per month, 400 GB bandwidth and rest are same as other plans. (Free migration and performance tools, free CDN & SSL)
If your business doesn’t suit any of these plans, you may ask for the custom plan. With this plan you will be offered a dedicated environment, high performance and high redundancy, managed on-boarding and fastest support response.
Recently 50,000+ clients have trust WP Engine hosting company as it provides reliable customer support with 24 X7 availability. The company has launched its headquarters in Austin, Texas, and offices in San Francisco, London, and England to provide fast response and better customer feedback.
You may contact their expert customer care executives via phone call, email, and ticketing technology.
Money Back Guarantee:
WP Engine offers superior 60 days money back guarantee. But you can’t apply for a refund if you have purchased Premium and Enterprise grade plans.
Pros and Cons of using WP Engine Hosting:
Now we have moved towards the pros and cons sections of WP engine review. Just look at a glance the proven points.
- Excellent Uptime: WP Engine offers excellent uptime. Website uptime is the most powerful and necessary factor to check the quality of your web host. WP Engine provides 99.99 % uptime so that your products and services are easily accessible by the users.
- Web Security: WP engine provides safeguard (SSL) so that you can sell your products through your website with full security. WP engine also boasts that if your website is hacked; the company is responsible to repair the damage for free of cost.
- Ecommerce and Email marketing: The Company provides various plug-in libraries for ecommerce tools. Customers can search for useful plug-ins from Shopify, WooCommerce,…etc. You can also search for various email marketing tools such as Drip, DirectIQ, and Mailflow.
- Initial complexity: If you are a beginner or have experience only for host environment then you may face some complexities during WordPress installation. Even if WP engine offers many essential features but its unique backend can lead the developers to some frustrating situations such as duplicate content and redirect looping issues.
- Expensive: WP engine offers costly WordPress hosting plans. But you pay for the better and faster user experience. Its startup web hosting plan cost is $35 per month but it provides a secure environment.
- Additional charges: To exceed a set number of visitors and storage capacity, you have to pay additional charges.
- Not Applicable for Non WordPress Platforms: If you are here to buy hosting for Non WordPress websites then you need to search other web hosts. WP engine only offers WordPress Hosting.
Are you a fan of WordPress features? Do you need fast and secure WordPress development? Since it is a unique platform to provide all sorts of WordPress features with reliability and security, No other web hosts are as great as WP engine.
If you compare WP engine with other WordPress hosting providers then obviously winner is WP engine. It is best by all means such as features, speed, and performance, customer support, and values.
So lots of tech experts recommend WP engine for WordPress sites.