Are you searching for the best way to improve your site’s speed? Then WPressBlog is here with the latest updates for Top 4 caching plugins for WordPress. Caching has the greatest impact on website loading time.
Before coming across the best Caching plugins, we would like to lighten the term “caching”.
In this article, you will learn:
- 1 What does it mean by the term “caching”?
- 2 Best WordPress Caching Plugins for 2019
- 3 Conclusion
What does it mean by the term “caching”?
Caching is the way to provide faster page load times. It works like a computer memory in which recently used information is stored in the cache area. Similarly, a website is cached by the user’s browser. It causes to fast page loading rather than re-loading all the HTML files and scripts from WordPress.
By caching all the dynamically generated HTML files are saved in the cache. When a request is made by the user, all cached files are served with faster response time.
Best WordPress Caching Plugins for 2019
#1. WP Rocket
This is one of the best and premium plugins in the list. All the webmasters never feel any sorts of breakdown during configuration and even after activation. You can also set up a custom configuration.
This plugin is laced with various features-
- CloudFare Integration.
- It minimizes the HTTP request with Google Fonts Optimization.
- Instant page cache activation.
To fetch the WP Rocket performance report, you may go through the GT Metrix or Pingdom. This Plugin also has some positive and negative points. i.e the pros and the cons.
- This plugin is crafted with a well designed and easy to navigate user dashboard.
- WP Rocket is more than caching. It also included features to optimize website performance.
- It is capable to reduce up to 50% page load times.
- Very easy to use in comparison to W3 total cache.
- The only negative point is that it’s not free.
Still, it is winning a fast rating with 5 stars and positive customer reviews. It is currently installed on more than 100K WordPress sites. Check our WP Rocket coupon for the available discount offer.
#2. W3 Total Cache
This plugin is specially designed to avail a framework for WordPress Site Performance Optimization. It not just improves the load time but boost the user experiences with every sort of caching like page caching, object caching, database caching, browser caching, etc.
The most vital fact about this plugin is that it doesn’t require manual configuration settings. Even you can get the pretty work done with its default settings. With W3 Total Cache, you will get the next level customizability.
- CloudFare Compatible.
- Content Delivery Network support.
- HTML, CSS and JS minification and concatenation.
- Optimizing web browser rendering with GZIP compression.
- It supports CDNs, minification and all sorts of rendering.
- It has 16 settings for customization.
- It could be a little daunting for the webmasters for having so many customization options.
#3. WP Super Cache
If you are willing to have free cache plugin for your WordPress Site, no other plugin rather than WP Super Cache is the most suitable for you. It has easy to understand the mechanism.
It generates Static HTML files from the dynamic WordPress blog. This plugin is usually recommended by the webmasters for WordPress related sources such as PHPMatters.
- Easy deletion and re-caching and given time schedule.
- It Supports Caching in mobile devices.
- WP Super Cache supports Content Delivery Networks (CDN).
- It supports the fastest page compression and dynamic caching.
- After installing this plugin you, you would be the wonder to see the intuitive performance from Pingdom or GT Matrix in terms of page load times and faster be caching up to 89%.
- It supports automatic page compressing.
- It supports CDN (Content Delivery Network).
- WP Super Cache uses PHP to serve all cached files to improve load times.
- It offers legacy caching.
- Like W3 Total cache plugin, it may also cause lots of confusion to the webmasters due to various settings.
#4. WP Fastest Cache
This is one of the simplest and fastest WordPress plugins. Like, WP super cache plugin, WP fastest plugin serves HTML files based on the dynamic blog and stores it in the cache.
It is an easy-to-install plugin. You never need to modify the .htaccess configuration files.
- It uses a short-code to block cache for a specific page.
- You can easily enable or disable the cache option for mobile devices.
- It supports the Content Delivery Network (CDN) and SSL.
- It deletes all the files when you publish pages or posts.
- WP Fastest Cache uses Mod_Rewrite to create static HTML files for faster page load times.
- Install this plugin on your WordPress site or blog. You will surely enjoy the amazing performance report on GT Matrix or Pingdom.
- It uses the mod_rewrite rule which is the fastest way to load the cache files.
- The cache files can be scheduled to get expired.
- WP fastest cache plugin doesn’t support the WordPress multisite.
- The free version is not accessible for mobile devices.
- Free Image Optimizer WordPress Plugins 2019
- Best Adsense Plugins for WordPress 2019
- Best WordPress Plugins for Bloggers
- 5 Best Security Plugins for WordPress Website
- 5 Best WordPress Staging Plugins
These are the top 4 fastest WordPress Cache plugin. You should select the one which is the most suitable as per your need or your website requirement. We have also published all the possible pros and cons to make you able for a better decision.