Kinsta is a WordPress hosting company that is built on the Google Cloud Platform. The company is launched by Mark Gavalda in December 2013.
In this article, you will learn:
- 1 Kinsta Review 2019
- 2 Features of Kinsta WordPress Hosting:
- 3 Customer support
- 4 Data Centers
- 5 Kinsta WordPress Hosting Plans
- 6 Pros and cons Kinsta Hosting
- 7 30 days Money-back Guarantee:
- 8 Bottom Line
Kinsta Review 2019
In just five years, the company established itself in the competitive WordPress hosting market. User-friendly interface, next level advanced standard security and friendly customer support are some WOW factors to Kinsta Web Hosts.
Free website migrations, daily backups, and website staging are great key features of their web hosting plans. The best part is Kinsta offers cloud hosting on Google’s cloud platform.
Currently, Kinsta owns 20 data centers across the globe and offers all customers worldwide CDN through its key partner KeyCDN.
Features of Kinsta WordPress Hosting:
Kinsta offers managed WordPress hosting services. Managed WordPress hosting is more costly than non-managed hosting solutions.
Therefore, not just Kinsta, but also other companies like Bluehost, SiteGround, and Dreamhost included some additional key features in their hosting plans such as CDN to boost the speed of web pages, back-ups on regular basis and so on.
The most interesting feature offering by Kinsta is website staging. The website staging feature lets the users apply major amendments to their WordPress site. They can easily perform effective testing before deploying.
For faster load time Kinsta utilizes Nginx, PHP 7, MariaDB and LXD containers.
Advanced Level Security
Security is another major feature of their managed WordPress hosting services. To provide high standard security to their WordPress users, Kinsta offers free SSL certificates and an uptime tracking system to let the users know if their website goes down.
Additionally, they provide DDoS protection from malware scanning and hardware firewalls.
Daily Backups and Guaranteed Recovery
If anything goes wrong, the Kinsta platform is ready with daily website backups. Also, they promise to recover the website data and fix your website if it is hacked.
Free Website Migration
Whenever you would like to switch to Kinsta hosting from others, they offer free migration services. You can perfectly make sure that everything is working fine over your DNS as they first set up your website in a testing area.
Users can request websites migration directly from the Kinsta user-interface. Just provide them your recent web hosting details to handle the migration.
Free website migration is available with all kinsta hosting plans.
Most of the other advanced level features can also be included in your WordPress hosting account. Now Kinsta also offers some additional features like Automatic MySQL Database Optimizations, Self-Healing PHP, GCP Firewall to their customers.
If users own large scale businesses they can easily acquire numerous features such as Cloudflare Railgun, Elasticsearch, and Redis, etc. Also, you can choose the custom enterprise hosting solution from Kinsta according to your needs.
Kinsta provides the easy way to get in touch with their well behaving supportive staff. You just need to log in to your account and create a new conversation by clicking on the message icon at the bottom right side of the page.
Kinsta team has experienced WordPress experts and they boast to provide their customers with 100% satisfaction on resolving their issues within a short.
Kinsta offers 20 different Google cloud data centers. You can choose any from the following 20 data centers.
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (us-central1)
- St. Ghislain, Belgium (europe-west1)
- Changhua County, Taiwan (asia-east1)
- Sydney, Australia (australia-southeast1)
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA (us-west1)
- Ashburn, Virginia, USA (us-east4)
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (us-east1)
- São Paulo, Brazil (southamerica-east1)
- London, UK (europe-west2)
- Frankfurt, Germany (europe-west3)
- Jurong West, Singapore (asia-southeast1)
- Tokyo, Japan (asia-northeast1)
- Mumbai, India (asia-south1)
- Montréal, Canada (northamerica-northeast1)
- Netherlands (europe-west4)
- Hamina, Finland (europe-north1)
- Los Angeles, California (us-west2)
- Hong Kong (asia-east2)
- Zürich, Switzerland (europe-west6)
- Osaka, Japan (asia-northeast2)
Kinsta WordPress Hosting Plans
Kinsta offers its hosting plans as per the need of your business from small to large scale.
- The entry-level starter WordPress hosting plan is equipped with 10 GB of Disk Space and Free SSL and content delivery network. You will get 1 WordPress website and 20,000 visits. This plan costs you just $30 per month.
- The second Pro hosting plan offers 20 GB of disk space and free SSL and CDN. With Pro web hosting plan you will able to get 2 WordPress websites and around 40,000 visits at just $60 per month.
- The business1 plan includes 5 WordPress installation and 20 GB disk space. You can never go wrong by acquiring 100,000 visits and free SSL and CDN at just $100 per month.
- If you go for the business2 hosting plan you will be benefitted by 10 websites installations, 40 GB disk space, and free SSL and CDN. This plan costs you $ 200 per month.
- If you want a discount on Kinsta hosting then they offer 2 months of free hosting on all plans.
The fact that a managed WordPress hosting service such as Kinsta charges more than a non-managed website hosting solution is true. The reason is very clear you can’t buy pearls at the cost of peanuts. With managed WordPress hosting you also get lots of additional features to effectively compete for your business in the global market.
Therefore, if you do a comparison between the price of Kinsta’s hosting plans to other managed WordPress hosting services, they are certainly competitive from a pricing point of view.
Pros and cons Kinsta Hosting
More than 60,000 websites are being hosted on Kinsta as lots of business owners from all over the globe love its hosting plans. There are some upside and downside to Kinsta web host.
Pros of Kinsta Hosting:
- You can host your website in 16 locations which are closer to your targeted audience.
- Kinsta offers a defined CDN bandwidth from their key partner KeyCDN to store a static copy of your websites in more than 30 locations across the globe.
- Kinsta offers benchmarked website speed services. The website hosted on the Kinsta platform shows the excellent performance report on GTmetrix and Pingdom.
- Kinsta offers great features to their users such as website cloning, website staging, daily backups and easy to use MyKinsta control panel.
- Kinsta platform is built on the Google Cloud Platform.
Cons of Kinsta Hosting:
- Users can store daily backup data for just 14 days.
- User’s control panel requires better WordPress integration
30 days Money-back Guarantee:
Kinsta web host boasts they provide 99.99% uptime guarantee and fastest page load. In case you feel your website goes down for any reason, you are free to claim for a full refund within 30 days or a pro-rate refund on the used services if you cancel after 30 days.
However, Kinsta Hosting uses the most advanced data centers and industry best practices to make sure your site has all the latest security patches.
Kinsta offers reliable and secure WordPress hosting with a firebrand technical WordPress support. The reason is why Kinsta has successfully established itself in the market as a professional company.
Kinsta Hosting Review 2019
If you want a quality host provider and have the budget then Kinsta is the best host for you.