Kinsta is a WordPress hosting company that is built on the Google Cloud Platform. The company is launched by Mark Gavalda in December 2013.
In just five years, the company established itself in the competitive WordPress hosting market. User-friendly interface, next-level advanced standard security, and friendly customer support are some WOW factors to Kinsta Web Hosts.
In this article, you will learn:
Kinsta Review 2022
Kinsta offers managed WordPress hosting services. Managed WordPress hosting is more costly than non-managed hosting solutions.
Therefore, not just Kinsta, but also other companies like Bluehost and Dreamhost included some additional key features in their hosting plans such as CDN to boost the speed of web pages, back-ups on regular basis, and so on.
Let’s check out the features of Kinsta managed WordPress hosting service.
Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting Features:
- High-Security Network (DDoS detection, Hardware firewalls, SSL support, Uptime monitoring)
- Next-Generation Infrastructure
- Google Cloud Platform
- 24 Global Server Locations
- Free KeyCDN
- Free SSL Certificates
- Automatic DB Optimization
- Multisite Support
- White-Labeled Cache Plugin
- Free Site Migrations
- 1-Click Staging Website
- Uptime Checks at Every 2 Minutes
- Full Backups Everyday
- Flexible Architecture
- Proactive Prevention
- WP-CLI, SSH, Git, and Kinsta APM
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Kinsta WordPress Hosting Plans
Note: Following all the pricing is yearly basis. If you buy a monthly basis plan then the price will be high.
|STARTER||PRO||BUSINESS 1||BUSINESS 2||BUSINESS 3|
10 GB Storage
50 GB CDN
20 GB Storage
100 GB CDN
30 GB Storage
200 GB CDN
40 GB Storage
300 GB CDN
50 GB Storage
500 GB CDN
|BUSINESS 4||ENTERPRISE 1||ENTERPRISE 2||ENTERPRISE 3||ENTERPRISE 4|
60 GB Storage
500 GB CDN
100 GB Storage
1000 GB CDN
150 GB Storage
1000 GB CDN
200 GB Storage
1000 GB CDN
250 GB Storage
1000 GB CDN
If you do a comparison between the price of Kinsta’s hosting plans to other managed WordPress hosting services, then they are certainly competitive. Because with Kinsta, you will get lots of additional features to effectively compete for your business in the global market.
If you want discount on Kinsta hosting then you can choose a yearly hosting plan where you will get 2 months of free hosting.
If you own large-scale businesses then you can easily acquire numerous features such as Cloudflare Railgun, Elasticsearch, and Redis, etc. Also, you can choose the custom enterprise hosting solution from Kinsta according to your needs.
You will be charged a fee of $1/1,000 visits after your website reaches the visit limit of your plan.
Disk space overage:
You will be charged a fee of $2/GB after you reach the limit of disk space usage of your plan.
You will be charged a fee of $0.10/GB after you reach your CDN limit.
Kinsta has 24 global locations as follow:
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (us-central1)
- St. Ghislain, Belgium (europe-west1)
- Changhua County, Taiwan (asia-east1)
- Sydney, Australia (australia-southeast1)
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA (us-west1)
- Salt Lake City, USA (us-west3)
- Ashburn, Virginia, USA (us-east4)
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (us-east1)
- São Paulo, Brazil (southamerica-east1)
- London, UK (europe-west2)
- Frankfurt, Germany (europe-west3)
- Jurong West, Singapore (asia-southeast1)
- Tokyo, Japan (asia-northeast1)
- Mumbai, India (asia-south1)
- Montréal, Canada (northamerica-northeast1)
- Eemshaven, Netherlands (europe-west4)
- Hamina, Finland (europe-north1)
- Los Angeles, California (us-west2)
- Hong Kong (asia-east2)
- Zürich, Switzerland (europe-west6)
- Osaka, Japan (asia-northeast2)
- Seoul, South Korea (asia-northeast3)
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (us-west4)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (asia-southeast2)
Pros and Cons Kinsta Hosting
More than 60,000 websites are being hosted on Kinsta as lots of business owners from all over the globe love its hosting plans. There are some upsides and downsides to the Kinsta web host.
Pros of Kinsta Hosting:
- Kinsta offers a defined CDN bandwidth from its key partner KeyCDN to store a static copy of your websites in more than 30 locations across the globe.
- Kinsta offers benchmarked website speed services. The website hosted on the Kinsta platform shows the excellent performance report on GTmetrix and Pingdom.
- Kinsta offers great features to its users such as website cloning, website staging, daily backups, and easy to use MyKinsta control panel.
- Kinsta platform is built on the Google Cloud Platform.
Cons of Kinsta Hosting:
- Users can store daily backup data for just 14 days.
- User’s control panel requires better WordPress integration
Kinsta offers reliable and secure WordPress hosting with firebrand technical WordPress support. The pricing of Kinsta hosting is high but it is really worth it.