In this WPX Hosting vs Bluehost comparison article, we have compared WPX hosting with Bluehost’s managed WordPress hosting services. WPX Hosting offers only managed WordPress hosting services whereas Bluehost offers many types of hosting services like shared, WordPress, dedicated, VPS, ecommerce, etc.
So let’s check the detailed comparison between WPX Hosting and Bluehost hosting.
In this article, you will learn:
WPX Hosting vs Bluehost Comparison 2021
|Headquarters:||No Info||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|A Detailed Review:||Review of WPX Hosting||Review of Bluehost|
|Their Services:||Managed WordPress Hosting||Domain Registration|
|Starting Price:||$24.99/mo (If paid monthly)|
$20.83/mo (If paid yearly)
|Shared Hosting: $3.95/month|
($7.99/mo at Renewal)
Managed WP Hosting: $19.95/month
($29.99/mo at Renewal)
|Features:||– High Speed Custom CDN (WPX CDN which is their own CDN)|
– Free Unlimited Website Migration
– Staging Area
– Unlimited SSL Certificates
– 1-Click WordPress Installations
|– Jetpack Site Analytics|
– 100+ Free WordPress Themes
– Daily Scheduled Backups
– Staging Environment
– No Traffic Limits
– Free SSL
– Spam Protection
– SSD Disk Space
– CDN Enabled
– SEO, email marketing, and social media tools included
|Contact no:||Not Available||+1 801-765-9400|
U.S. (toll-free) 888-401-4678
|Email:||Not Available||Not Available|
|Customer Support:||Chat, Tickets|
|Tickets, Live Chat, Phone|
|Data Centers:||2 Data Centers:|
(With their high-speed custom WPX CDN)
|No Info Available|
|CDN:||WPX CDN (their own)||Free Cloudflare CDN|
|Speed:||Faster than Bluehost||Slower than WPX Hosting|
|Security:||– 28 Day Automatic Backups|
– Manual Backups
– DDoS Protection
– Malware Scanning & Removal
|– Malware Detection and Removal|
– Domain Privacy + Protection
– Unlimited Backups and Restore (with Scale plan only)
|Cons:||– They offer only WordPress Hosting|
– Custom cPanel
|Renewal pricing is higher|
|Money-Back Guarantee:||30 Days||30 Days|
|Maximum Discount on:||Black Friday (95% OFF)||Black Friday (70% OFF)|
|Current Discount:||50% OFF for 1st Month / Free 2 Months on Annual Hosting||50% OFF|
|Get WPX Hosting||Get Bluehost|
WPX Hosting vs Bluehost Plans and Pricing:
Following are the pricing for managed WordPress hosting services only.
|BUSINESS Plan: $20.83/mo|
10 GB Storage
100 GB Bandwidth
|Build Plan: $19.95/mo ($29.99 at Renewal)|
|PROFESSIONAL Plan: $41.58/mo|
20 GB Storage
200 GB Bandwidth
|Grow Plan: $29.95/mo ($39.99 at Renewal)|
|ELITE Plan: $83.25/mo|
40 GB Storage
|Scale Plan: $49.95/mo ($59.99 at Renewal)|
More on WPX Hosting vs Bluehost
- WPX Hosting can be used for higher traffic websites whereas Bluehost can be used for low traffic websites.
- Bluehost offers unlimited websites and storage with any managed WordPress hosting plan whereas WPX Hosting offers a maximum of 35 websites with 40 GB storage with their top plan.
- WPX Hosting does not offer domain name registration while Bluehost offers domain names.
- WPX Hosting’s customer support is more strong than Bluehost’s support.
- Bluehost will not transfer your websites to their hosting for free while WPX Hosting will transfer your all websites to their hosting for free.
Which to choose, Bluehost or WPX Hosting?
Also, read the following recommended hosting comparisons: