Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction to Bluehost Web Hosting
- 2 Hosting Plans Offered by BlueHost
- 3 Bluehost Speed and Performance
- 4 Bluehost Customer Support
- 5 Bluehost Refund Policy
- 6 Pros and Cons of Bluehost Services
- 7 Why Bluehost?
- 8 Conclusion
Introduction to Bluehost Web Hosting
BlueHost has been providing their hosting services since 1986. Since then to now Bluehost is continuously growing itself. Now Bluehost is one of the largest web hosting companies in the world. About 2.5 million websites from all over the world are taking hosting services from Bluehost.
Bluehost is officially WordPress recommended hosting provider. It is the best hosting provider company like SiteGround and Dreamhost. Whether you are a beginner or large business owner, Bluehost provides you with 24×7 customer support.
In this post, you will know all about its various hosting plans, pros, and cons of hosting and refund policy.
Hosting Plans Offered by BlueHost
Bluehost offers all sorts of hosting like Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting, WooCommerce Hosting, WordPress Hosting and Dedicated Hosting.
Check out current Bluehost hosting plans here.
- Recommended Web Hosting Providers in 2018
- Bluehost vs HostGator Comparison
- Bluehost vs SiteGround Comparison
Bluehost offers annual shared web hosting plan. If you willing to buy hosting with attractive discount offers, you can buy hosting with 2 or 3 years plan. Bluehost is offering three plans Basic, Plus and Prime.
- If you have a startup, you can buy a Basic Plan of $3.95 per month. The Basic Plan includes 1 website, 1 domain, 5 parked domain, 25 subdomains, up to 50 GB of space, 5 Email accounts with 100 MB storage per account and Free SSL.
- If you go for Plus and Prime Hosting Plans. It costs you $5.95 per month. This plan includes unlimited websites with unmetered space, 1 domain, unlimited parked and subdomains, Unlimited email accounts with unlimited email storage, free SSL, and marketing tools of worth $200.
2. VPS Web Hosting
VPS Hosting allows you to utilize the recourses such as RAM, CPU dedicated to your account. This kind of hosting offers your website the greater stability and performance. You can provide better security to your website files as you do not share Operating System with other users on the server.
If you are looking for this VPS hosting server, BlueHost will be a great choice. Bluehost offers exclusive 3 VPS hosting plans – Standard, Enhanced, and Ultimate.
- Standard Plan costs you $19.99 per month. It includes 2 cores, 30 GB SSD storage, 2 GB RAM, Unlimited Bandwidth, 1 domain, 1 IP Address, Free SSL and 30 days money back guarantee with 24 X7 managed customer support.
- Enhanced Plan costs you $29.99 per month. This plan includes 2 cores, 60 GB SSD storage, 4 GB RAM, unlimited bandwidth, 1 domain, 2 IP Addresses, Free SSL and 30 days money back guarantee with 24 X7 managed customer support.
- Ultimate Plan costs you $59.99 per month. Users can take attractive benefits with this plan. This plan includes 4 cores, 120 GB SSD storage, 8 GB RAM, unlimited bandwidth, 1 domain, 2 IP Addresses, 30 days money back guarantee with 24 X7 managed customer support and free SSL.
3. Dedicated Hosting
If you need the highest level of resource allocation, control, and privacy, dedicated servers are the most applicable to you. You can get full access to configure your server without affecting or affected by actions of other users.
Dedicated hosting is the best hosting plan for the customers with high traffic websites. You are looking for dedicated hosting, you should move to BlueHost. It provides Standard, Enhanced, and Premium Plans.
- Standard plan costs you $79.99 per month. This plan offers 4 cores and 8 threads speed, 500 GB (Mirrored) storage, 4GB RAM, 5TB Bandwidth, 1 domain, 3 IP Addresses, and free SSL.
- Enhanced plan costs you $99.99 per month. This plan offers 4 cores and 8 threads speed, 1TB (Mirrored) storage, 8 GB RAM, 10 TB bandwidth, 1 domain, 4 IP Addresses and free SSL.
- Premium plan costs you $119.99 per month. This plan is equipped with 4 cores with 8 threads speed, 1TB (Mirrored) storage, 16 GB RAM, 15 TB bandwidth, 5 IP Addresses with free SSL.
All these plans promise for 24X7 support and 30-day money back guarantee.
4. WordPress Hosting
WordPress allows you fast and secure and website development. It also allows you to manage all the content of a website from one place. You can build your website with unlimited customization choices.
Bluehost and WordPress work closely to provide the best WordPress hosting services to their customer. Bluehost offers 4 exclusive plans for WordPress hosting- WP-Standard, WP-Enhanced, WP-Premium, and WP-Ultimate.
- WP-Standard plan offers 100 million visits per month, 30 GB Backup Storage, 2 GB RAM, 1 domain and 1 IP Address, Enhanced Cpanel.
- WP-Enhanced plan offers 300 million website visits per month, 60GB Backup storage, 4 GB RAM, 1 domain, 1 IP Address and Enhanced Cpanel.
- WP-Premium plan offers 600 million visits per month, 120 GB Backup storage, 6GB RAM, 1 domain, 1 IP Address and Enhanced Cpanel.
- WP-Ultimate plan offers unlimited visits per month, 240 GB Backup storage, 8GB RAM, 1 IP Address, 1 domain and Enhanced Cpanel.
All WordPress hosting plans are equipped with 24X7 support and 30 days money back guarantee and Free SSL.
5. Cloud Hosting
Cloud Hosting is safer, bigger and faster than other hosting plans. On managed cloud hosting, your website is more reliable and has fast page download speed. You never need to worry about going down your site due to traffic spikes again.
Bluehost is offering 3 attractive plans for cloud hosting. The plans are Starter, Performance and Business Pro.
- Starter plan gives 1 website, 100 GB storage space, unmetered bandwidth, 1 free domain, 2GB RAM, 2 CPU, 100 Email accounts with 500 Email storage, $50 marketing offers and free SSL.
- Performance plan offers unlimited websites with unmetered storage space, unmetered bandwidth, 1 free domain, 4GB RAM, 4 CPU, up to $200 marketing offers, Unlimited Email accounts with unlimited storage and free SSL.
- Business Pro Plan offers unlimited websites with unmetered storage and bandwidth, 1 free domain, 6 GB RAM, 6 CPU, up to $200 marketing offers, unlimited emails and free SSL.
Bluehost Speed and Performance
For better performance of your website, you need a faster web hosting provider. Here we have tested a website which is hosted on Bluehost server, using Pingdom (Website Speed Test Tool).
As you can see on above image that our website loads less than one-half second. It is faster than 85% of all tested websites.
If your website doesn’t load faster then click here to know how to load your website within 1 second.
Bluehost Customer Support
Best customer care service is the basic need of every business to make it popular. Since 1986 Bluehost providing their services with friendly customer support. They have the perfect team to deal with the customer and fix issues within a short period.
Bluehost has its knowledge center which provides all the hosting offering information. Users can use it if they don’t want to wait for getting help from Bluehost team.
Customers can contact via Phone calls, email, online web chat or US-based ticketing system. Bluehost customer care team is available for 24X7. Due to its best and quick customer support service, Bluehost is winning the crowd every day.
Bluehost Refund Policy
- If you cancel their services within 30 days, you will receive the full money back on hosting services only.
- If you have purchased a plan with free domain, domain charge will non-refundable. It will deduct from the total refundable fee amount.
- It ensures the customer that their domain is safe. Customers can transfer their domain to any other hosting services.
Pros and Cons of Bluehost Services
In this section, we have listed some pros and cons that the customer usually feels.
- All hosting plans are affordable for all users, especially for beginners.
- Users are benefitted with a large number of websites with less downtime.
- In Bluehost, CloudFlare integration built into cPanel which helps you to get even better performance.
- No hidden fees during signup.
- Free domain name with all 1-year hosting.
- Bluehost allows eCommerce websites to get a free SSL security certificate and OpenPGP/GPG Encryption instantly.
- Higher price rates for free domain renewal.
- They have an aggressive upsell process during users do signup to buy hosting.
- Bluehost team provides 24*7 support to their customers. If you have faced any issue then you can call, email to start live chat to get instant solution.
- Building a website becomes easy with Bluehost as it provides 1 click WordPress installation.
- You can get the refund within 30 days of signing up.
- Bluehost has user-friendly cPanel that anyone can manage domains, websites, emails and many more from one place.
- Bluehost is recommended hosting by WordPress so you can choose it to start building your website without waiting any more.
If you face any problem in setting up your website, you can call directly to Bluehost customer care. Here its number: +1 (855) 803-8158
Read other hosting reviews:
- InMotion Hosting Review 2018
- HostGator Hosting Review 2018
- WP Engine Hosting Review 2018
- GoDaddy Hosting Review 2018
Hope this post would be great and extra useful to you to choose the best hosting provider. Finally, you know why more than 200 million users from all over the world are using BlueHost.
If you have any suggestion on this article then please let us know by email on [email protected] or simply comment in the comment section.