Bluehost offers its hosting services since 1986. Since then to now Bluehost is continuously growing itself. Now Bluehost is one of the largest web hosting companies in the world. About 2.5 million websites from all over the world are taking hosting services from Bluehost.
In this article, you will learn:
- 1 Bluehost Review 2020
- 2 Bluehost Features
- 3 Bluehost Hosting Plans and Pricing
- 4 Bluehost Speed and Performance
- 5 Bluehost Security Features
- 6 Bluehost Website Backup Policy
- 7 Bluehost Pros
- 8 Bluehost Cons
- 9 Bluehost Customer Support Review
- 10 FAQs about Bluehost Hosting
- 11 Final Words on Bluehost Hosting Review
Bluehost Review 2020
Bluehost is officially WordPress recommended hosting provider. It is one of the best web hosting provider company. Whether you are a beginner or large business owner, Bluehost provides you with 24×7 customer support.
Here, we at WPressBlog will let you know everything about Bluehost hosting like their hosting plans, speed, performance, security and many more.
- Free Domain Name for 1st Year
- FREE SSL Certificate
- SSD Storage
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- $200 Marketing Credits
Bluehost Hosting Plans and Pricing
Bluehost offers an annual shared web hosting plan. If you are willing to buy hosting with attractive discount offers, you can buy hosting with a 2 or 3 years plan. Bluehost is offering three plans Basic, Plus and Prime.
- If you are a startup, you can buy a Basic Plan of $3.95 per month. The Basic Plan includes 1 website, 1 domain, 5 parked domain, 25 subdomains, up to 50 GB of space, 5 Email accounts with 100 MB storage per account and Free SSL.
- If you go for Plus and Prime Hosting Plans, they will costs you $5.95 per month. This plan includes unlimited websites with unmetered space, 1 domain, unlimited parked and subdomains, Unlimited email accounts with unlimited email storage, free SSL, and marketing credit of $200.
If you have a WordPress website or you want to build a WordPress website then you should go for WordPress hosting.
Bluehost offers shared WordPress hosting at the same price of shared web hosting which starts from $3.95 per month.
WP Pro Hosting Plans (Managed WordPress Hosting)
WordPress allows you fast and secure and website development. It also allows you to manage all the content of a website from one place. You can build your website with unlimited customization choices.
Bluehost and WordPress work closely to provide the best managed WordPress hosting services to their customers. They offer 3 exclusive plans for WordPress hosting: Build, Grow and Scale.
All the Bluehost Managed WordPress hosting plans are equipped with 24X7 support and 30 days money-back guarantee and Free SSL.
If you need any help in building your managed WordPress website then you can call on 844-741-1192. They provide 24/7 Managed WordPress Hosting Support.
VPS Hosting Plans
Bluehost offers top-rated VPS web hosting services. VPS Hosting allows you to utilize the recourses such as RAM, CPU dedicated to your account. This kind of hosting offers your website greater stability and performance. You can provide better security to your website files as you do not share Operating System with other users on the server.
If you are looking for this VPS hosting server, BlueHost will be a great choice. Bluehost offers exclusive 3 VPS hosting plans – Standard, Enhanced, and Ultimate.
- Standard Plan costs you $19.99 per month. It includes 2 cores, 30 GB SSD storage, 2 GB RAM, Unlimited Bandwidth, 1 domain, 1 IP Address, Free SSL and 30 days money-back guarantee with 24 X7 managed customer support.
- Enhanced plan costs you $29.99 per month. This plan includes 2 cores, 60 GB SSD storage, 4 GB RAM, unlimited bandwidth, 1 domain, 2 IP Addresses, Free SSL and 30 days money-back guarantee with 24 X7 managed customer support.
- Ultimate Plan costs you $59.99 per month. Users can take attractive benefits with this plan. This plan includes 4 cores, 120 GB SSD storage, 8 GB RAM, unlimited bandwidth, 1 domain, 2 IP Addresses, 30 days money-back guarantee with 24 X7 managed customer support and free SSL.
Dedicated Hosting Plans
If you need the highest level of resource allocation, control, and privacy, dedicated servers are the most applicable to you. You can get full access to configure your server without affecting or affected by the actions of other users.
Dedicated hosting is the best hosting plan for customers with high traffic websites. Bluehost provides Standard, Enhanced, and Premium Dedicated hosting plans.
- Standard plan costs you $79.99 per month. This plan offers 4 cores and 8 threads speed, 500 GB (Mirrored) storage, 4GB RAM, 5TB Bandwidth, 1 domain, 3 IP Addresses, and free SSL.
- Enhanced plan costs you $99.99 per month. This plan offers 4 cores and 8 threads speed, 1TB (Mirrored) storage, 8 GB RAM, 10 TB bandwidth, 1 domain, 4 IP Addresses, and free SSL.
- Premium plan costs you $119.99 per month. This plan is equipped with 4 cores with 8 threads speed, 1TB (Mirrored) storage, 16 GB RAM, 15 TB bandwidth, 5 IP Addresses with free SSL.
All these plans promise for 24X7 support and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Bluehost offers three ecommerce hosting plans: Starter, Plus, and Pro. Their pricings are $6.95, $8.95 and $12.95 per month respectively. You can fully customize your ecommerce store.
All eCommerce hosting plans come with secure payment gateways. You also do not need to install WooCommerce because Bluehost will install it free for you. To install WooCommerce, you can call on the Bluehost support number at 877-708-7750.
Bluehost Speed and Performance
For better performance of your website, you need a faster web hosting provider. Here we have tested a website that is hosted on the Bluehost server using Pingdom which is a website speed test tool.
As you can see in the above image that our website loads less than one-half second. It is faster than 85% of all tested websites.
If your website doesn’t load faster then you can read our article: How to load your website within 1 second.
Bluehost Security Features
If we talk about the security of Bluehost then it offers free SSL with all hosting plans and anti-spam tools like Spam Hammer, Spam Experts, and Hotlink protection.
Today, Google prefers SSL enabled websites to rank higher compared to websites which have no SSL certificate. So this is the best thing you are getting free with Bluehost hosting.
In addition, you can block IPs, make directories password protected, etc. Also, Bluehost offers Cloudflare which protects your site against DDoS attacks.
For more website security improvement, you can read our Ultimate WordPress Security Guide.
Bluehost Website Backup Policy
As you can see in the above listed hosting plans, you can get free site backup tools only with top hosting plans. If you go for any starter packages then you have to pay a small fee to get the Site Backup Pro tool.
You will get the “CodeGuard Basic” tool free of cost with the top hosting plan. If you choose any starter plan then you have to pay $2.99 per month to get this backup tool.
Using this tool, you can restore your website database of any date you want in just one click.
- All hosting plans are affordable for all users, especially for beginners.
- Users are benefited from a large number of websites with less downtime.
- Free Drag and Drop Site Builder.
- Cloudflare integration built into cPanel which helps you to get even better performance.
- They offer free anti-spam solutions.
- No hidden fees during signup.
- Free domain name with all 1-year hosting.
- Bluehost allows eCommerce websites to get a free SSL security certificate and OpenPGP/GPG Encryption instantly.
- Higher price rates for free domain renewal.
- Customers have to wait for a long time to get support from Bluehost staff.
- They provide only Linux servers. For Windows hostings, you have to go for another hosting provider.
Bluehost Customer Support Review
Best customer support is the basic need of every business to make it popular. Since 1986 Bluehost providing its services with friendly customer support. They have the perfect team to deal with the customer and fix the issues within a short period.
Bluehost has its knowledge center which provides all the hosting offering information. Users can use it if they don’t want to wait for getting help from the Bluehost team.
Customers can contact via Phone calls, email, online webchat or US-based ticketing system. Bluehost’s customer care team is available for 24X7. Due to its best and quick customer support service, Bluehost is winning the crowd every day.
FAQs about Bluehost Hosting
Bluehost is owned by Endurance International Group (EIG).
Bluehost offers shared hosting, WordPress, VPS, Dedicated, and eCommerce hosting services.
Bluehost is a well known and WordPress recommended hosting provider so it is definitely a good web host.
The starting price of Bluehost hosting is $3.95 per month.
Bluehost offers a 50% discount to its new customers.
If you want to create a new website for your small business then you can choose the basic plan of shared hosting.
Yes, Bluehost offers a free domain name for 1st year only.
Yes, Bluehost offers free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate with all plans.
Yes, Bluehost offers a 30-day money-back guarantee that means if you cancel their services within 30 days, you will receive the full refund of your hosting services only. The domain charge is not included in the refund policy.
Bluehost has one main data center located in Provo, Utah.
It depends on the hosting plan which you have selected. If you have a shared hosting plan then it will not handle high traffic. For a high traffic website, you can choose VPS or Dedicated hosting plans.
Most of all the other hosting providers transfer your site to their hosting free of cost but in the case of Bluehost, It doesn’t transfer free. If you want your WordPress site migration to Bluehost, then it will cost you $149.99 and in this price, your 5 websites and 20 email accounts can be transferred.
Bluehost offers $100 credit for Google Ads and $100 credit for Bing Ads. You can use these credits in your website promotion through Google and Bing Ads.
There are two default Bluehost nameservers and they are “ns1.bluehost.com” and “ns2.bluehost.com”.
Yes, Bluehost is user-friendly.
Bluehost has one toll-free number for US: (888) 401-4678 and second international number +1 801-765-9400.
Yes, Bluehost is better than GoDaddy in any way.
In terms of speed, Bluehost is better than HostGator and in terms of pricing and customer support, HostGator is better than Bluehost.
Bluehost is a very good hosting for a beginner who wants to start their first website or blog.
SiteGround is the best Bluehost alternative.
Here’s the video tutorial from the official YouTube channel of Bluehost that will help you to launch your WordPress website using Bluehost quickly and easily.
Final Words on Bluehost Hosting Review
Finally, you know why more than 200 million users from all over the world are using Bluehost. It is a very good web hosting company. You can try Bluehost for 30 days.
Still, If you have any questions or doubt then please feel free to ask us through the comment section. We will provide the answer as soon as possible.
Read the following useful articles too:
- Bluehost Coupon Codes
- Bluehost Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
- How to Create a Website on Bluehost Hosting
Other Hosting Reviews:
Bluehost Review 2020
Speed and Performance
If you are looking for best web hosting provider then Bluehost is the best web host who provides cheap and scalable plans. I highly recommend you to choose Bluehost for your personal or business website.