Kinsta and SiteGround both are well-known web hosting providers. If you are looking for the Kinsta vs SiteGround comparison then here we will let you know about it in detail.
In this article, we have discussed key differences between Kinsta and SiteGround so it will be easy for you to choose one of them.
Let’s check the comparison.
Kinsta vs SiteGround Comparison 2022
|Founded In:||2013||22 March 2004|
|Headquarters:||Los Angeles, CA||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Their Services:||Managed WordPress Hosting|
|Features:||Runs on Google Cloud Platform|
One-click development sites
WP-CLI, SSH, Git
Optional Add-ons like:
– Cloudflare Railgun
– Scale visits, disk space, CDN
– Nginx reverse proxy
WP-CLI and SSH
Staging (except StartUp plan)
|Free Website Transfer:||Yes||No|
|Contact no:||Not found||Available to Registered Users Only|
|Customer Support:||Chat, Tickets|
|Tickets, Live Chat, Phone|
|Data Centers:||34 Data Centers||6 Data Centers:|
1. Council Bluffs, IOWA (USA)
2. London (UK)
3. Eemshaven (NL)
4. Frankfurt (DE)
5. Singapore (SG)
6. Sydney (AU)
|CDN:||Kinsta CDN||Free Cloudflare CDN|
|Speed:||Faster than SiteGround|
|Slower than Kinsta|
|Security:||WordPress specific security|
DDoS detection, Hardware firewalls
Daily Backups (Pay an additional fee if need backup every hour or every 6 hours)
If your website hacked then Kinsta’s experts will fix your website free of cost
|It has a secure network but it is not enough. You can secure your website by installing third-party plugins.|
|Cons:||No cons found.||Pricing increased more than 3 times at renewals|
Expensive compared to their competitors like Bluehost, HostGator, etc
|Money-Back Guarantee:||30 Days||30 Days|
|Maximum Discount on:||Fixed-Rate all time||Black Friday (75% OFF)|
|Current Discount:||Click here to know||Up To 70% OFF|
|Get Kinsta||Get SiteGround|
Kinsta vs SiteGround Plans and Pricing
More on Kinsta vs SiteGround Hosting
- First of all, Kinsta offers a premium managed WordPress hosting solution. Also, you can use it for enterprise WordPress services. While SiteGround is not comparable with Kinsta’s services and features.
- If you choose Kinsta then you can choose different data centers for different websites from 24 data centers whereas, in SiteGround, you can choose any single data center for all your websites from 6 data centers.
- Kinsta does not provide email hosting services whereas SiteGround provides.
- In SiteGround hosting, top features come with their top plans like GoGeek whereas you will get all Kinsta features with their all hosting plan.
- Kinsta doesn’t offer phone support and here’s the reason whereas SiteGround offers 24/7 phone, chat, and ticket support.
- With Kinsta, if your website crosses the visitor limit then Kinsta will not shut off your website but it will cost you an overage fee of $1 per 1000 visits. The bot visits will be automatically excluded from these 1000 visits. In SiteGround hosting, they limit your account by CPU usage, not by visits. They provide approx traffic limit but practically you will get more visits than the provided limit.
Which to choose, Kinsta or SiteGround?
After checking the Kinsta vs SiteGround comparison, you will now be aware of both hosting companies.
Now, If you want to host a single website for your startup business only then you can choose SiteGround. And if you have a huge business website or need super fast website speed, features, and support even for your startup business then you should choose Kinsta.
Alternatives to Kinsta and SiteGround
You can check the following WordPress hosting reviews that also offer similar hosting features.
Also, read the following recommended hosting comparisons: