In this article, we have discussed key differences between Kinsta and SiteGround so it will be easy for you to choose one of them.
Let’s check the comparison.
In this article, you will learn:
Kinsta vs SiteGround Comparison 2020
|Founded In:||2013||22 March 2004|
|Headquarters:||Los Angeles, CA||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|A Detailed Review:||Review of Kinsta||Review of SiteGround|
|Their Services:||Managed WordPress Hosting|
($11.95 at Renewal)
|Plans and Pricing:||Starter Plan: $30/mo|
10 GB Disk Space
Pro Plan: $60/mo
20 GB Disk Space
Business 1 Plan: $100/mo
30 GB Disk Space
Check here all plans…
|StartUp Plan: $3.95/mo|
10 GB Storage
GrowBig Plan: $5.95/mo
20 GB Storage
GoGeek Plan: $11.95/mo
30 GB Storage
Check here more plans…
|Features:|| – Runs on Google Cloud Platform|
– Free site migrations with all plans
– One-click development sites
– WP-CLI, SSH, Git
– Optional Add-ons like:
– Cloudflare Railgun
– Scale visits, disk space, CDN
– Nginx reverse proxy
|– Free Website Builder|
– Free SSL and CDN
– Unmetered Traffic
– Unlimited MYSQL
– Free Email Accounts
– Free Website Transfer
– On-Demand Backup
– WordPress Staging
– One-Click Git Repo Creation
– SG Optimizer plugin to configure their SuperCacher technology
|Contact no:||Not found||Available to Registered Users Only|
|Customer Support:||Chat, Tickets|
|Tickets, Live Chat, Phone|
|Data Centers:||20 Data Centers:|
1. Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA
2. St. Ghislain, Belgium
3. Changhua County, Taiwan
4. Sydney, Australia
5. The Dalles, Oregon, USA
6. Ashburn, Virginia, USA
7. Moncks Corner, USA
8. São Paulo, Brazil
9. London, UK
10. Frankfurt, Germany
11. Jurong West, Singapore
12. Tokyo, Japan
13. Mumbai, India
14. Montréal, Canada
16. Hamina, Finland
17. Los Angeles, California
18. Hong Kong
19. Zürich, Switzerland
20. Osaka, Japan
|5 Data Centers:|
1. Iowa, US
2. Chicago, US
3. London, UK
4. Amsterdam, NL
5. Singapore, SG
|CDN:||KeyCDN||Free Cloudflare CDN|
|Speed:||Faster than SiteGround||Slower than Kinsta|
|Security:||– DDoS detection, Hardware firewalls|
– GeoIP blocking
– Uptime monitoring
– Daily Backups (Pay an additional fee if need backup every hour of every 6 hours)
– If your website hacked then Kinsta’s experts will fix your website free of cost
|– It has a secure network but it is not enough. You can secure your website by installing third-party plugins.|
– On-Demand Backups
|Cons:||They Offer Only WordPress Hosting||– Pricing increased 3 times higher at renewals |
– Expensive compared to their competitors like Bluehost, HostGator, etc
|Money-Back Guarantee:||30 Days||30 Days|
|Maximum Discount on:||Fixed-Rate all time||Black Friday (75% OFF)|
|Current Discount:||2 Months Free with Annual Plan||Up To 70% OFF|
|Get Kinsta||Get SiteGround|
More on Kinsta vs SiteGround Hosting
- If you choose Kinsta then you can choose different data centers for different websites whereas, in SiteGround, you can choose any single data center for all your websites.
- Kinsta does not provide email hosting services whereas SiteGround provides.
- In SiteGround hosting, top features come with their top plans like GoGeek whereas you will get all Kinsta features with their all hosting plan.
- Kinsta doesn’t offer phone support and here’s the reason whereas SiteGround offers 24/7 phone, chat and ticket support.
- With Kinsta, if your website crosses the visitor limit then Kinsta will not shut off your website but it will cost you an overage fee of $1 per 1000 visits. The bot visits will be automatically excluded from these 1000 visits. In SiteGround hosting, they limit your account by CPU usage, not by visits. They provide approx traffic limit but practically you will get more visits then provided limit.
Which to choose, Kinsta or SiteGround?
After checking the Kinsta vs SiteGround comparison, you will now aware of both hosting companies.
If you have too many websites with low or medium traffic then you can choose SiteGround’s GrowBig or GoGeek plan.
If you have one or more websites with huge traffic then you can choose Kinsta Hosting.
Alternatives to Kinsta and SiteGround
You can check the following web hosting reviews that also offer similar features.
Also, read the following recommended hosting comparisons: