If you are still not sure about which to choose, Bluehost or Kinsta then here’s the solution for you. In this Kinsta vs Bluehost comparison article, we at WPressBlog have mentioned all the things of Kinsta and Bluehost that will help you in choosing the best one.
Let’s check the difference between Kinsta and Bluehost hosting.
In this article, you will learn:
Kinsta vs Bluehost Comparison 2021
|Headquarters:||Los Angeles, CA||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|WordPress Recommended:||–||WordPress Recommended|
|A Detailed Review:||Review of Kinsta||Review of Bluehost|
|Their Services:||Managed WordPress Hosting|
Managed WordPress Hosting
|Starting Price:||$30/mo (If paid monthly)|
$25/mo (If paid yearly)
($29.99/mo at Renewal)
|Basic Free Features:||Runs on Google Cloud Platform|
One-click development sites
WP-CLI, SSH, Git
Optional Add-ons like:
– Cloudflare Railgun
– Scale visits, disk space, CDN
– Nginx reverse proxy
|200+ Global Edge Servers|
Daily Scheduled Backups
Malware Detection and Removal
Domain Privacy + Protection
30 Day Free Trial – Microsoft Email
Web Application Firewall (WAF), DDoS, Brute Force Attack Protection and Bot Blocking
|Free Website Transfer:||Yes||Yes|
|Contact no:||Not found||+1 801-765-9400|
U.S. (toll-free) 888-401-4678
|Customer Support:||Chat, Tickets|
|Tickets, Live Chat, Phone|
|Data Centers:||24 Data Centers:|
Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (us-central1)
St. Ghislain, Belgium (europe-west1)
Changhua County, Taiwan (asia-east1)
Sydney, Australia (australia-southeast1)
The Dalles, Oregon, USA (us-west1)
Salt Lake City, USA (us-west3)
Ashburn, Virginia, USA (us-east4)
Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (us-east1)
São Paulo, Brazil (southamerica-east1)
London, UK (europe-west2)
Frankfurt, Germany (europe-west3)
Jurong West, Singapore (asia-southeast1)
Tokyo, Japan (asia-northeast1)
Mumbai, India (asia-south1)
Montréal, Canada (northamerica-northeast1)
Eemshaven, Netherlands (europe-west4)
Hamina, Finland (europe-north1)
Los Angeles, California (us-west2)
Hong Kong (asia-east2)
Zürich, Switzerland (europe-west6)
Osaka, Japan (asia-northeast2)
Seoul, South Korea (asia-northeast3)
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (us-west4)
Jakarta, Indonesia (asia-southeast2)
|No Info Available|
|CDN:||KeyCDN||Free Cloudflare CDN|
(Kinsta checks every 5 minutes)
|Speed:||Faster than Bluehost||Slower than Kinsta|
|Security:||WordPress specific security|
DDoS detection, Hardware firewalls
Daily Backups (Pay an additional fee if need backup every hour or every 6 hours)
If your website hacked then Kinsta’s experts will fix your website free of cost
|It has a secure network but it is not enough. You can secure your website by installing third-party plugins.|
|Cons:||No cons found.||Renewal pricing is very high|
Only one website hosting allowed
|Money-Back Guarantee:||30 Days||30 Days|
|Maximum Discount on:||Fix Rate all time||Black Friday Sale (70% OFF)|
|Current Discount:||2 Months Free with Annual Plan||50% OFF|
|Get Kinsta||Get Bluehost|
Kinsta vs Bluehost Plans and Pricing
|STARTER: $25/mo ($300/year)|
10 GB Storage
50 GB CDN
($29.99 at Renewal)
1 WP Website
20 GB SSD Storage
|BUSINESS 1: $83.33/mo ($1000/year)|
30 GB Storage
200 GB CDN
|Grow Plan: $29.95/mo|
($39.99 at Renewal)
1 WP Website
40 GB SSD Storage
|ENTERPRISE 1: $500/mo ($6000/year)|
100 GB Storage
1000 GB CDN
|Scale Plan: $49.95/mo|
($59.99 at Renewal)
1 WP Website
80 GB SSD Storage
|Get Kinsta||Get Bluehost|
More about Kinsta vs Bluehost Hosting Comparison
- One of the biggest differences between Bluehost and Kintsa is that Bluehost offers only 1 website to host on their all managed WordPress hosting plans while in Kinsta, you can host more than one website.
- Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider whereas Bluehost offers all types of hosting like shared, WordPress, VPS, dedicated hosting, etc. Bluehost is a very popular hosting provider among newbie bloggers who want to start a blog. If you need any help in setting up your website then you can check these video tutorials.
- The pricing of Kinsta hosting remains the same all the time whereas Bluehost will charge a very small amount at first billing and at the time of renewal, the pricing will be increased.
- Bluehost supports email services while Kinsta doesn’t support them. G Suite is the recommended option if you choose Kinsta hosting.
- With Bluehost, you have access to an online file manager while with Kinsta hosting, you have just FTP access for your website storage.
- There is a list of banned plugins that Kinsta doesn’t allow while you can install any plugin with Bluehost hosting.
- Kinsta doesn’t allow phone support while Bluehost allows all types of customer support.
Which to choose, Kinsta or Bluehost?
If you want to host more than one website then go for Kinsta hosting.
In case if you want to host only one website then still I recommend Kinsta because it has more quality features than Bluehost and at a lower price than Bluehost. If your website visitors increase in the future then Kinsta will charge $1 per 1000 visits.
You can check Kinsta and Bluehost’s starter plan price. You should consider the renewal rate of Bluehost plans for long-term hosting. In Kinsta, your price will be fixed, there is no increase at renewal.
Alternatives to Kinsta and Bluehost
You can check the following WordPress hosting reviews that also offer similar features.
Also, read the following recommended hosting comparisons: