If you are still not sure about which to choose, Bluehost or Kinsta then here’s the solution for you. In this Kinsta vs Bluehost comparison article, we at WPressBlog have mentioned all the things of Kinsta and Bluehost that will help you in choosing the best one.
Let’s check the difference between Kinsta and Bluehost hosting.
In this article, you will learn:
Kinsta vs Bluehost Comparison 2019
|Headquarters:||Los Angeles, CA||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|WordPress Recommended:||–||WordPress Recommended|
|A Detailed Review:||Review of Kinsta||Review of Bluehost|
|Their Services:||Managed WordPress Hosting|
|Starting Price:||$30/month||Shared Hosting: $3.95/month|
($7.99/mo at Renewal)
Managed WP Hosting: $19.95/month
($29.99/mo at Renewal)
|Features:||– Runs on Google Cloud Platform|
– Free site migrations with all plans
– One-click development sites
– WP-CLI, SSH, Git
– Optional Add-ons like:
– Cloudflare Railgun
– Scale visits, disk space, CDN
– Nginx reverse proxy
|– Free Domain for 1st Year|
– Free SSL Certificate
– 1 Click WordPress Install
– Unmetered Bandwidth
– Unlimited SSD Storage
– Domain Privacy
– Website Backup
– CodeGuard Basic
– Dedicated IP
– $100 for Microsoft Advertising
– $100 for Google Ads
– Spam Protection
– WordPress Staging Environment
– (Some features available on top plans only)
Check here all features…
|Contact no:||Not found||+1 801-765-9400|
U.S. (toll-free) 888-401-4678
|Customer Support:||Chat, Tickets|
|Tickets, Live Chat, Phone|
|Data Centers:||20 Data Centers:|
1. Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA
2. St. Ghislain, Belgium
3. Changhua County, Taiwan
4. Sydney, Australia
5. The Dalles, Oregon, USA
6. Ashburn, Virginia, USA
7. Moncks Corner, USA
8. São Paulo, Brazil
9. London, UK
10. Frankfurt, Germany
11. Jurong West, Singapore
12. Tokyo, Japan
13. Mumbai, India
14. Montréal, Canada
16. Hamina, Finland
17. Los Angeles, California
18. Hong Kong
19. Zürich, Switzerland
20. Osaka, Japan
|No Info Available|
|CDN:||KeyCDN||Free Cloudflare CDN|
(Kinsta checks every 5 minutes)
|Speed:||Faster than Bluehost||Slower than Kinsta|
|Security:||– DDoS detection, Hardware firewalls|
– GeoIP blocking
– Uptime monitoring
– Daily Backups (Pay an additional fee if need backup every hour of every 6 hours)
– If your website hacked then Kinsta’s experts will fix your website free of cost
|It has a secure network but it is not enough. You can secure your website by installing third-party plugins.|
|Cons:||They Offer Only WordPress Hosting||– Pricing increased 2 times higher at renewals|
– Little expensive compared to their competitors like HostGator
|Money-Back Guarantee:||30 Days||30 Days|
|Maximum Discount on:||Fix Rate all time||Black Friday Sale (70% OFF)|
|Current Discount:||2 Months Free with Annual Plan||50% OFF|
|Get Kinsta||Get Bluehost|
Kinsta Hosting Plans and Pricing:
Bluehost Hosting Plans and Pricing:
More about Kinsta vs Bluehost Hosting Comparison
- Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider whereas Bluehost offers all types of hosting like shared, WordPress, VPS, dedicated hosting, etc. Bluehost is a very popular hosting provider among newbie bloggers who want to start a blog. If you need any help in setting up your website then you can check these video tutorials.
- The pricing of Kinsta hosting remains the same all the time whereas Bluehost will charge a very small amount at first billing and at the time of renewal, the pricing will be increased.
- Bluehost supports email services while Kinsta doesn’t support it. G Suite is the recommended option if you choose Kinsta hosting.
- With Bluehost, you have access to online file manager while with Kinsta hosting, you have just FTP access for your website storage.
- There is a list of banned plugins that Kinsta doesn’t allow while you can install any plugin with Bluehost hosting.
- Kinsta doesn’t allow phone support while Bluehost allow all types of customer support.
Which to choose, Kinsta or Bluehost?
After checking the comparison between Kinsta and Bluehost, you will find that Bluehost pricing is cheaper than Kinsta hosting. But the fact is that, at the time of Bluehost renewal, the pricing will become the same as Kinsta hosting pricing for starter plans.
So, in the end, it will be better to choose Kinsta hosting if you think for the long term success.
Alternatives to Kinsta and Bluehost
You can check the following web hosting reviews that also offer similar features.
Also, read the following recommended hosting comparisons: