Interserver is in the business of web hosting for more than 19 years. The company thrives on its main principles of providing quality service and high-end support to all customers. The company has expanded its business to cloud hosting, dedicated servers and much more during their journey.
With every package, they also offer the affordable domain name for your website which you can avail while buying the package. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and promises 99.9% uptime.
In this article, you will learn:
- 1 Interserver Review 2019
- 2 Interserver Hosting Features
- 3 Interserver Hosting Plans and Pricing
- 4 Interserver Uptime and Performance
- 5 Interserver Security
- 6 Interserver Customer Support
- 7 Interserver Refund Policy
- 8 Pros and Cons of Interserver
- 9 Interserver Discount Offers
- 10 Interserver Alternatives
- 11 Final Words on Interserver Review
Interserver Review 2019
Founded in 1999, Interserver is one of the few companies that are flourishing at the peak from the last two decades. In a fast-growing industry like Web Hosting services, competing with new companies and providing affordable packages while keeping up with the top quality services is the main plus of the company.
The company proudly provide its services to freelancers as well as Fortune 500 companies. 24/7 support is one of the strong aspects of their services along with reliable and fast servers.
Interserver Hosting Features
Free migration service: Interserver provides free migration service to all users from their old host to the new server at no additional cost. All you need to do is to have a complete cPanel backup on your old server and they will take care of the rest.
- Free website builder: The company has included Sitepad in the admin panel which is a website builder with over 300 themes and a lot of features. In order to make your experience user-friendly, Sitepad provides 40+ widgets.
- Top-quality email service: Interserver promises the customers that their emails will be delivered on time. They have automated compromised email account detection system which ensures the server won’t get blacklisted by ISPs across the globe.
- 24/7 WordPress Support: WordPress has become the most famous content management system across the globe. The team of WordPress experts at Interserver is available 24/7 to provide help if anything goes wrong with your WordPress based website. ‘
- 99.9% uptime: The company promises 99.9% uptime to all websites.
Interserver Hosting Plans and Pricing
There are a lot of options available with Interserver to choose from. Based on your requirement you can choose the packages from Standard hosting or can get a custom dedicated server as well. Some of the most popular packages are as follows:
- Web Hosting: There are four distinct packages available under web hosting that are Standard, Pro (Reseller hosting), Windows ASP.net, and private email hosting. Standard web hosting costs $5/month in which you will get unlimited space and bandwidth.
- Cloud VPS: Interserver provides core-based VPS starting with 1 core which costs as low as $6 per month. The Linux VPS has 12 different packages available while the Windows VPS which costs minimum $10, has 16 options to choose from. Interserver also provides high-quality WordPress VPS which has 16 options to choose from and comes with a minimum 250 GB storage and 2 TB bandwidth at just $6.
- Dedicated servers: Interserver has Dedicated servers as well which start at $299 per month in which you will get 60 TB storage, 10 TB transfer, 1 GB port and much more. The company also provides 10 Gbps servers that cost as low as $70 per month. The GPU dedicated servers start at $180 per month.
Interserver Uptime and Performance
Interserver provides 99.9% uptime SLA. That means their Service Legal Agreement clearly states that your website will remain up and running throughout the billing period and if they fail to match the promise there will compensate for it in the billing.
Performance-wise, the servers at Interserver are modern and equipped with the latest hardware and software. They keep upgrading the servers to provide better services. On average, a 450 KB web page takes around 420 ms to load which is better than most of the competitors.
Interserver provides online and offline security for the servers. The data centers have power backup, manned security, raised floors, fire and water protection, and other features. The servers are equipped with firewalls to protect them from hackers and DDoS attacks.
Interserver has three data centers located in Secaucus and Los Angeles. All the data centers are highly secured and have power backups to avoid any downtime.
Interserver Customer Support
They provide 24/7 support through phone calls, live chat, and tickets.
Their support numbers are +1-201-605-1440(NEW JERSEY, USA), +44 20 3389 6982(LONDON, ENGLAND), +972 3 372 6407(TEL AVIV, ISRAEL), +55 19 4560 0392(SAO PAULO, BR) and +52 55 5350 9459(MEXICO CITY, MX).
Interserver Refund Policy
Interserver is also providing a money-back guarantee for 30 days.
Pros and Cons of Interserver
Pros of Interserver
- Price lock guarantee: Interserver provides price lock guarantee that means they will not increase the price of your package anytime in the future. There are no additional charges or any fine print as well.
- Support options: They provide support via different channels which make it easier for the customers to contact the staff immediately. You can get support via phone, email or live chat. The knowledgebase is also strong and easy to understand.
- WordPress support: The company has a team of experts dedicated to providing support for WordPress based websites.
- Affordability: The competitive prices and feature-rich packages are the best aspects of the services provides by Interserver.
Cons of Interserver
- Weekly backups: There is no option to get daily backups which can cause loss of data in case the server gets attacked or crashes.
Interserver Discount Offers
Interserver offers a special discount for WPRESSBLOG readers only. Use coupon code “WPRESSBLOG” to get first month hosting in just $0.01.
Recommended review articles to read:
Final Words on Interserver Review
Overall, Interserver provides top quality services with the best support staff. The prices of the packages are affordable. The admin panel has a lot of features along with a website builder and 1-click app installers which make setting up a website pretty easy.