Interserver is in the business of web hosting for more than 20 years. The company thrives on its main principles of providing quality service and high-end support to all customers. The company has expanded its business to cloud hosting, dedicated servers, and much more during its journey.
With every package, they also offer an affordable domain name for your website which you can avail of while buying the package. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and promises 99.9% uptime.
In this article, you will learn:
- Interserver Review 2021
- Interserver Features, Plans, and Pricing
- Interserver Uptime and Performance
- Interserver Security
- Data Centers
- Interserver Customer Support
- Pros of Interserver
- Cons of Interserver
- Interserver Discount Offers
- Interserver Alternatives
- Final Words on Interserver Review
Interserver Review 2021
It was founded in 1999 and it is one of the few companies that are flourishing at a peak in the last two decades. In a fast-growing industry like Web Hosting services, competing with new companies, and providing affordable packages while keeping up with the top quality services is the main plus of the company.
The company proudly provides its services to freelancers as well as Fortune 500 companies. 24/7 support is one of the strong aspects of their services along with reliable and fast servers.
Interserver Features, Plans, and Pricing
There are a lot of options available with Interserver to choose from. Based on your requirement you can choose the packages from Standard hosting or can get a custom dedicated server as well. Some of the most popular packages are as follows:
Standard Web Hosting
- Price: $2.50/mo
- Unlimited ULTRA SSD Storage
- Free SSL Certificates
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- Weekly Backups
- Speed Optimization
- SitePad Website Builder
- Free Website Migration
- Intershield Protection
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Cloud VPS Hosting
- Price: Starting from $6/mo
- 1 Core CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 30 GB SSD Storage
- 1 TB Transfer
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Monthly Billing Only
Interserver Uptime and Performance
Interserver provides 99.9% uptime SLA. That means their Service Legal Agreement clearly states that your website will remain up and running throughout the billing period and if they fail to match the promise there will compensate for it in the billing.
Performance-wise, the servers at Interserver are modern and equipped with the latest hardware and software. They keep upgrading the servers to provide better services. On average, a 450 KB web page takes around 420 ms to load which is better than most of the competitors.
Interserver provides online and offline security for the servers. The data centers have power backup, manned security, raised floors, fire and water protection, and other features. The servers are equipped with firewalls to protect them from hackers and DDoS attacks.
Interserver has two data centers. All the data centers are highly secured and have power backups to avoid any downtime.
- LOS ANGELES
Interserver Customer Support
They provide 24/7 support through phone calls, live chat, and tickets.
Their support numbers are:
- +1-201-605-1440(NEW JERSEY, USA),
- +44 20 3389 6982(LONDON, ENGLAND),
- +972 3 372 6407(TEL AVIV, ISRAEL),
- +55 19 4560 0392(SAO PAULO, BR) and
- +52 55 5350 9459(MEXICO CITY, MX).
Pros of Interserver
- Price Lock Guarantee: Interserver provides a price lock guarantee that means they will not increase the price of your package anytime in the future. There are no additional charges or any fine print as well.
- Support Options: They provide support via different channels which makes it easier for the customers to contact the staff immediately. You can get support via phone, email, or live chat. The knowledgebase is also strong and easy to understand.
- WordPress Support: The company has a team of experts dedicated to providing support for WordPress based websites.
- Affordability: The competitive prices and feature-rich packages are the best aspects of the services provides by Interserver.
Cons of Interserver
- Weekly Backups: There is no option to get daily backups which can cause loss of data in case the server gets attacked or crashes.
Interserver Discount Offers
Interserver offers a special discount for WPRESSBLOG readers only. Use coupon code “WPRESSBLOG” to get first month hosting in just $0.01.
Final Words on Interserver Review
Overall, Interserver provides top quality services with the best support staff. The prices of the packages are affordable. The admin panel has a lot of features along with a website builder and 1-click app installers which make setting up a website pretty easy.
Recommended review articles to read:
Interserver Review 2021
Speed and Performance