Are you searching for the simplest way to learn how to do Keyword research?
This post will give you a chance to dive into some best hacks that will empower you to do result-driven keyword research with utmost ease and efficiency.
You will be also familiar with some free or paid keyword research tools that will ease your SEO task in the most equipped manner conceivable and Start your SEO Plan of Attack!
When you are on the initial level of learning SEO that’s when you are familiar with a word that is “Keyword research”.
What is Keyword Research?
“Keyword research is the process of identifying popular words and phrases, which people enter into search engines in an effort to know what to rank for.”
To determine the success of your website in the digital space what is that keyword about? This is probably because Keyword research is the first and the most significant advance in SEO.
Keyword research is an integral part of SEO. Not just that, it is also required to run a Google Ads Campaign.
Without Keyword research, we can’t optimize a blog post, nor we can perform the off-page SEO practice. Along with these lines, we have to take care of business.
There is no doubt about this, but it is even more important to implement relevant keywords in an article or blog.
Here, we are going to tell you 5 simple steps for keyword research so that your website can rank higher on Google.
How to do Keyword Research in 5 Simple Step:
1. First know What a Good Keyword is:
- The Keyword must have at least 500 Monthly search volume (>500).
- The keyword’s CPC rate should be higher i.e. above $1 (It means advertisers are interested in this keyword which makes it easier to monetize).
- Competition level should be low or moderate in SERP (search engine results page) because it will help us to get better ROI (return on investment).
- Keyword SEO Difficulty should be 0 to 30 (Still easy). Higher the keyword difficulty, the Harder it is to rank on the first page of Google search engine due to the high competition of ranking website.
2. Create a Niche Topic List:
In selecting the right keywords, always prefer to use paid tools but that doesn’t mean that you should not use free tools.
Free tools provide many keywords that are closely related, but they do not give you new keywords or different types of keywords that your customers use in search engines. Free Keyword Research tools do not provide you accurate results of searched keywords.
In this case, the best way to come up with relevant keywords is to list relevant topics related to your business and create a niche topic list.
Now, the topic includes closely related topics that are very similar or are in the same compound as your business.
3. Find Keywords that people are already using for your Business:
If your website is already live, you might have a hidden gold waiting to dig. A good place to do keyword research is your Internal site Research.
It is very useful for users to present a search box within your site, but it is also good for you because it collects search query data and searches report.
Seeing these questions helps you to improve usability mainly (because it shows what people want to see, which websites may disappear, and where your site’s navigation is weak). But you can also search keyword nuggets, useful Phrases that people search for. Add those people to your list.
You can find valuable data and traffic details using Google Search Console (previously called Webmaster Tools). Google’s free service also gives website owners information about their own sites (especially with Google Analytics set up).
Especially useful is the Search Analytics report; when you look through this query, you can see what search terms are bringing to your web pages in Google search.
Google uses the Search Console to inform you of errors or penalties, and you will need diagnostic SEO tools to keep your site in good health. So do not miss out.
4. Use the Best Keyword Research Tools:
While thinking about How to do Keyword research You must think of which is the best keyword research tool that helps in generating a large and result-driven Keyword list and provide you the details of Traffic stats along with AdSense CPC, Search Engine Reports, and other details important for effective SEO of your site.
There are numerous Online Free and Paid SEO tools that help you to rank your website higher on all search engine platforms.
Following are some Free and Paid keyword research tools that help kickstart your SEO without investment:
- Semrush (Discover your competitors, improve your SEO, boost your rankings)
- Ahrefs (Tools to grow your search engine traffic, research and analyze your competitors and monitor your focus Keyword)
- Kwfinder (An easy-to-use keyword research tool that offers the right keyword idea)
- Ubersuggest ( Free tool For both long and short tail keyword by Neil Patel) (For those who don’t want to go for the paid tool)
- WhatsMySerp (Free search volume, CPC & competition data on websites useful for Internet Marketers)(For those who don’t want to go for the paid tool)
- Keyword Tool ( The best alternative To Google Keyword Planner And Other Keyword Research Tools)
Read Also: 11 Best Keyword Research Tools for SEO in 2023 (Free and Paid)
5. Analyze Your Competitors Keyword:
A Competitive keyword analysis is one of the most effective ways to compete in crowded places and to gain significant benefits on other businesses in their industry. So how do you actually find keywords that your competitors are targeting in their paid and organic search campaigns?
Following are some of the best keyword research tools and tactics you can use to find competitor keywords:
- Semrush (All-Inclusive Suite for Your Marketing Workflow, check the full Semrush review article here)
- KWFinder (Find valuable keywords, with a little help from your friends)
- SpyFu (Spy on Your SEO Competition)
Congratulation:- You made it to the end!
Keyword research should be the beginning of any sustainable SEO strategy. The result will be a long list of keywords for which you want to find. But the hardest part is still ahead: write all that content. You should write articles and blog posts on each keyword you want to find. This is quite a challenge!
2 thoughts on “How to do Keyword Research for SEO (The Ultimate Guide for Beginner)”
wow! i didn’t know some of the tools that can be used for keyword research. but now i do. thanks a ton!!
Glad that you have found some new tools!