Table of Contents
Nowadays any type of business especially small business needs to build a website to make customers and viewers know more about their business. This is also useful to make viewers understand about your offerings and services in the respective field of your business.
To create a WordPress website for your small business, you need to have a perfect theme for your small business. We have gathered 5 best WordPress themes for your small business which helps you to design your website. Continue to the article to know more about this theme features.
Best WordPress Themes for Small Business 2019
1. Executive Pro
The Executive Pro theme is from StudioPress that runs on Genesis Framework. It is designed to be front and center as most of your important projects like to be with strategically and expertly displayed.
Features of Executive Pro:
- The executive pro theme has seven color styles, three layout options, mobile responsive, and developed with HTML5 markup. The page layout option will give full-width content or include a sidebar left or right.
- This also comes with standard top drop-down navigation, three column content areas, and with features slider.
The Genesis framework includes customized color, background, header, and menus.
- Homepage widget areas help to build your site with 4 homepage widget areas. This helps to customize your brand.
- Customizable header – you can upload own logo or text-based logo for those getting started.
- Theme customizer – theme settings, color schema, and content with a real-time viewer.
Entrepreneur theme is fresh, smart, and easy to use for WordPress website. It is most likely suits for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals. This helps to display their profiles, resumes, offer services like online booking or scheduling for their customers and clients.
Features of Entrepreneur:
- The theme includes 40+ widgets, 20+page templates, and unlimited design options.
- Tailor-made for small business and multiple demos available to import.
- It comes with drag and drop simple options, email notifications, and auto-responders, anti-spam with reCaptcha.
- This includes 7 homepage demos, 1 multi-page demo, and WooCommerce layout.
- It has built-in Google fonts 1000+ Web fonts support, retina ready and touch-optimized to fix all device-screen, and elementor for live frontend page builder.
- The Entrepreneur theme includes a layered photoshop file, sticky header for quick navigation, and standard blog styles.
The X theme helps you to achieve virtually any look and layout and stacks allow you to choose from multiple unique designs with just one-click. Presently, it consists of 4 stacks to choose from and more to come (developmental stage).
Features of X:
- The X theme has a flat design, creative blog style with clean lines, and modern and minimal custom colors for post formats with unique layout options.
- Here comes the dark mode option with slick new interface option and easy on the eyes.
- It comes with an action history folder which helps to undo/redo option. You can create and edit directly in the preview and ever better smart control gives curated options based on the element.
- You can create a customizable workspace with vertical or horizontal, big or small, and locked or unlocked options.
- Customize your experience plus access all importing tools in one place like colors, fonts, preferences, and more.
This also includes global blocks, V2 elements, and template manager options to make your page building even more simple and easy.
The Salient is multipurpose, responsive, and innovative WordPress theme for webmasters who need to stand out of all. It is retina ready high-resolution images attracts viewers and extremely suitable for business, making portfolios, and blogs.
Features of Salient:
- This consists of 250+ professionally designed section templates in page builder.
- It has unparalleled icon collection, unlimited colors and possibilities, and advanced typography with 800+ fonts. This comes with 525+ shortcodes and configuration options.
- The ultra performance with lighter and faster page – loading speed.
- A highly tailored version of visual composer for building pages with simple drag and drop.
- It has advanced adaptive images that mean image served will appropriate to screen size. This helps in faster loading and less bandwidth.
- The salient offers premium WooCommerce integration with advanced layout options and AJAX cart.
- Furthermore, features are lifetime updates, SEO optimized, smooth animations, page transitions, 19 post styles, and 9 portfolio styles.
TheFox is graphically attractive, innovative and modern, fast loading and resourceful and extremely responsive WordPress theme. This is user-friendly, easy to use, and comes with a pack of different features to attract viewers and customers.
Features of TheFox:
- TheFox theme includes 30+ HomePages, 6 layer slider, new parallel effect, and theme options panel.
- The unlimited possibilities of 250+ design details, powerful page builder with visual composer plugin, and custom modules to create awesome pages.
- This also comes with premium plugins like a premium slider, and much more icons fonts.
- It gives possibilities to customize each and every part of your website like changing layouts or colors with one click. The pages and posts also have their own options panel to change anything easily.
- The Theme comes with parallax sections as background can animate using parallax effect.
Hope you like the collection of 5 best WordPress themes for small business. This article gives you the best themes collection for small business with required features and options.
Do you have any more queries regarding WordPress themes? Feel free to write in the comment section.