If your WordPress website has millions of monthly visitors then it is better to choose the best enterprise hosting solution rather than choosing any simple hosting plan. Using the best enterprise WordPress hosting service, you can improve your website user experience and performance.
To handle the huge amount of website traffic, you need a superior and scalable hosting solution. The best enterprise hosting service can help you to achieve all these things. You have heard about many top enterprise hosting solutions like WP Engine, Kinsta, and many others but which to choose?
Here, we at WPressBlog have checked manually all the features of best enterprise WordPress hosting services and according to their features, we have made a list of top enterprise WordPress hosting providers to use in 2019.
All these companies provide their service in India, USA, UK and all over the world.
In this article, you will learn:
- 1 5 Best Enterprise WordPress Hosting Services for 2019
- 1.1 1. WP Engine
- 1.2 2. Flywheel
- 1.3 3. Kinsta
- 1.4 4. Pressable
- 1.5 5. Pressidium
- 2 Conclusion
5 Best Enterprise WordPress Hosting Services for 2019
1. WP Engine
Today, WP Engine is one of the top enterprise hosting providers all over the world and I am sure you have a little idea about it. They offer many features for the enterprise WordPress hosting solution.
Pros of WP Engine:
- It has an award-winning support team that provides a response in no time.
- They offer a dedicated account manager.
- You can get support through phone calls for 24 hours.
Cons of WP Engine:
- There are no cons for WP Engine.
For pricing information, you can directly get a free quote from WP Engine team or call to the sales team here: +1-512-273-3906
Flywheel is a well-known WordPress hosting provider. Their “Agencies” and “High Traffic Sites” plans can provide you all the features that require to run high traffic websites. They provide easy and powerful development tools to their clients and access to real humans.
If we talk about the portfolio of Flywheel then you can see the top companies in the list like Forbes, Lenovo, University of Michigan, Thumbtack, The Washington Post, and DIRECTV.
Flywheel for Enterprise:
Pros of Flywheel:
- Flywheel is built on Google Cloud Platform and AWS and it depends on clients.
- It provides custom account dashboard which makes the process very simple.
- No need to worry if traffic spiked as it scaled instantly whenever needed.
Cons of Flywheel:
- Little costly if you want to run more than one website.
Kinsta is a well-known brand for providing enterprise WordPress hosting services. They offer many enterprise hosting plans and they are starting from $600/month. They have an amazing client portfolio. Kinsta has served to top companies like UBISOFT, Freshbooks, Drift, Buffer, Asos, and many more.
In the starter enterprise hosting plan, you can host 60 websites, allows 1 million visits per month, 80 GB of storage, free CDN, 30 days money-back guarantee, 20 global data centers, and many more features.
Your websites will be monitored every minute for uptime and check for any type of attacks. It offers one-click staging environments so that you can test your website themes and plugins in a single click.
Kinsta also offers too many add ons like Cloudflare Railgun, Scaling visits, Extra backups, Redis, Elasticsearch, and CDN capabilities.
Pros of Kinsta:
- Best pricing options compared to other hosting solutions.
- Provides 24/7 instant support.
- Top-level hosting performance.
- High-Security Features
- Developer Features: SSH Access, WP-CLI, and Git
- Extra Backups
- One-click cloning
- Staging environments
- Google Cloud powered infrastructures, such as NGINX, PHP 7, LXD containers, and MariaDB
Cons of Kinsta:
- There are no cons of Kinsta hosting.
Kinsta offers a custom enterprise hosting plan according to your requirement.
Pressable is specialized in WordPress hosting solution. They provide high performance, best security, and scalable hosting services. They offer fully customizable hosting plan so that each customer can create hosting according to their needs.
With Pressable hosting, each customer will get a dedicated account manager that will help in building set up according to customer’s requirements.
Pros of Pressable:
- API & Reseller Access
- Global CDN
- Multi-Site Configuration
- 5-star Rated Support
- Free Migrations
- Consultative Onboarding
- Consultative Diagnostics
- Dedicated Slack Channel
- 24/7 Phone and Ticket Support
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee
Cons of Pressable:
- It is not a well-known company and small in size compared to other big enterprise companies.
You can choose any plan according to your websites visits or website hosting requirement. If you need any custom package then you can contact the sales team through live chat.
Pressidium is also a WordPress hosting provider company. Their enterprise hosting plans start from $790 per month. They offer industry-leading performance and use the technology which Google and Facebook are using today.
Pros of Pressidium:
- Unlimited WordPress installs
- VIP Service with a Dedicated Account Manager
- 24×7 Eyes-on-Glass End-to-End Monitoring
- Real DevOps Support and Engineering Team
- Staging environments
- Offsite backups for disaster recovery
- Web Application Firewall
- Proactive Malware Scanning and Removal
Cons of Pressidium:
- There are no big cons of Pressidium.
You can also get a custom enterprise hosting solution from Pressidium.
Here all the listed enterprise hosting services offer quality and industry-leading performance. One important thing is that all the companies offer a custom enterprise hosting solution for your business so you can get one according to your requirement.
Check out other top web hosting providers:
- Top WordPress Hosting Providers
- Best VPS Hosting Providers
- Best Web Hosting Providers
- Cheapest Web Hosting Providers
Best Enterprise Hosting Services 2019
- Custom Hosting Package
- Customer Support
All the companies are reliable and offer the best customer support and hosting solution for your business.