If you have single or multiple WordPress websites that have millions of monthly visitors then it is better to choose the best enterprise WordPress hosting service provider rather than choosing any simple hosting service. Using the best enterprise hosting service, you can improve your website user experience and performance.
To handle the huge amount of website traffic, you need a superior and scalable hosting solution. The best WordPress enterprise hosting provider can help you to achieve all these things.
Now I will let you know a few things that you need to consider before choosing any enterprise hosting company:
In this article, you will learn:
- 1 Things that need to be considered before choosing any Enterprise Hosting Company
- 2 Best Enterprise WordPress Hosting Service Providers 2020
- 2.1 1. Kinsta
- 2.2 2. WP Engine
- 2.3 3. Flywheel
- 2.4 4. Pressable
- 2.5 5. Liquid Web
- 3 Conclusion
Things that need to be considered before choosing any Enterprise Hosting Company
1. Customer Support
If you have purchased hosting from a company then one time you will have the issue regarding hosting then you will need the help from support start of your hosting company.
What if no one will give any response to your message or give response very late? The situation will be tough. So it is too much necessary that the customer support must be super fast.
The dedicated support is recommended for enterprise-level hosting.
How reliable the hosting company you are going to buy hosting from? It is also necessary to check the reliability of the hosting provider.
You can check this by checking social media networks. What people are talking about that company and what the company had replied to users’ questions.
By doing this, you can check the reliability and response of any hosting company.
Security is the most important thing for any business. Your website must be secured from all the ways. Only top companies can provide you the proper and secure website hosting.
Today, website speed is an important factor for both users and search engines. If your website doesn’t load fast then users will leave your website and the ranking of your website will also drop.
Note: Website speed depends on both, website design (theme) and hosting company.
Now, there are some top enterprise hosting companies like WP Engine, Kinsta, and many others but confused about which to choose?
Here, we at WPressBlog have checked manually all the features, benefits, and above all four things of the top 5 enterprise WordPress hosting service providers.
According to their features, support, and all other necessary factors, we have made a list of top enterprise WordPress hosting providers that you can to use in 2020. All these companies provide their services in India, USA, UK and all over the world.
Best Enterprise WordPress Hosting Service Providers 2020
Kinsta is a well-known and reliable brand for providing enterprise WordPress hosting services. They offer many enterprise hosting plans. Their hosting plans start from $600/month to $1500/month or even more. They have an amazing client portfolio (client list is given below).
In the starter enterprise hosting plan, you can host 60 websites, allows 1 million visits per month, 100 GB of storage, free CDN, 30 days money-back guarantee, 20 global data centers, and many more features.
Kinsta Enterprise Hosting Plans and Pricing:
Why choose Kinsta Enterprise Hosting:
- All your websites will be monitored every minute for uptime and check for any type of attacks
- One-click staging environments so that you can test your website themes and plugins in a single click
- Kinsta offers too many add ons like Cloudflare Railgun, Scaling visits, Extra backups, Redis, Elasticsearch, and CDN capabilities
- Choose one of the 20 Google Cloud Platform regional data centers for each of your sites
- If your websites hit your plan’s visits cap then Kinsta will keep your websites running but they will charge you an overage fee after a specific number of visits. The charge will be $1/1,000 visits.
- For CDN, if you cross the limit then you will be charged for additional GB. The charge will be $0.10/GB.
Pros of Kinsta:
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Free CDN and SSL Certificates
- Automatic Daily Backups
- Best pricing options compared to other hosting solutions.
- Provides 24/7 instant customer support.
- Top-level hosting performance.
- High-Security Features
- Developer Features: SSH Access, WP-CLI, and Git
- Extra Backups
- One-click cloning
- Staging environments
- Google Cloud powered infrastructures, such as NGINX, PHP 7, LXD containers, and MariaDB
Cons of Kinsta:
- Users can store daily backup data only for 14 days.
According to TrustPilot, which the most reliable customer review website, From 191 customer reviews, more than 97% shows Kinsta is the best web hosting provider. Click here to check and read all the customer reviews.
Brands which are using Kinsta Enterprise Hosting:
You can check the list of 130+ big brands that are using Kinsta services here.
- The White House
- Sony Music
- The New York Times
- Group Renault
- The Walt Disney Company
Kinsta also offers a custom enterprise hosting plan according to your requirements. You will get 2 months of free hosting if you purchase an annual plan.
2. WP Engine
Today, WP Engine is one of the top enterprise hosting providers all over the world and I am sure you have a little idea about it as it is the most popular WordPress hosting company. They offer many features for the enterprise WordPress hosting solution.
Check WP Engine’s WordPress hosting plans here:
WP Engine Enterprise Hosting Plans and Pricing:
For WP Engine enterprise hosting pricing information, you can directly get a free quote from WP Engine team or call to the sales team here: +1-512-273-3906
Why choose WP Engine Enterprise Hosting:
- Free Genesis Framework (Worth $59)
- All the StudioPress Themes Free with WP Engine Plans (Worth $2000)
- Strongest Uptime
- Dev, Stage, Prod Environments
- Transferable Sites
- LargeFS for unlimited Storage of Media
- Global CDN
- Page-Level Performance
- Automated SSL certificates
- 24/7 Chat, Phone, and Ticket Support from WordPress Experts
- Geo IP Service
- WordPress Multisite Service
- WordPress-Optimized Google Analytics data to drive content strategy, directly from your WordPress Dashboard
- Add websites as many as you want
- Auto Updates of WordPress Plugins
- SSH Gateway to manage WordPress sites through command-line tools like WP-CLI
- Advanced edge WordPress Security
- DetailsCode-level visibility powered by New Relic APM Pro
- Isolated Environments for Development and Testing Purposes
- Strategic Consultative Services to Proactively Plan for your Success
- They offer a big discount during the black friday sale.
Pros of WP Engine:
- It has an award-winning support team that provides a response in no time.
- They offer a dedicated account manager.
- You can get support through chat, phone calls and tickets for 24 hours.
Cons of WP Engine:
- Not suitable for beginners
- Little costly hosting plans
- Supports only WordPress websites
According to TrustPilot, from 43 customer reviews, 50% of users recommend WP Engine. But the fact is, there are only 43 reviews so you should not judge WP Engine from these few customer reviews. You can read here all the customer reviews.
Brands which are using WP Engine Enterprise Hosting:
WP Engine offers special 30% discount only for our blog readers. To get this discount benefit, click on the folowwing button then sign up for WP Engine plan.
Flywheel was recently acquired by WP Engine. So you will get similar customer services like WP Engine.
Flywheel’s “Agencies” and “High Traffic Sites” plans can provide you all the features that require to run high traffic websites. They provide easy and powerful development tools to their clients and access to real humans.
Flywheel Web Hosting Plans and Pricing:
Flywheel for Enterprise:
Pros of Flywheel:
- Free all your websites migration to Flywheel
- Flywheel is built on Google Cloud Platform and AWS and it depends on clients.
- It provides a custom account dashboard which makes the process very simple.
- No need to worry if traffic spiked as it scaled instantly whenever needed.
- Site Cloning
- Choose your own data center and achieve unbeatable page speeds around the globe
- Free SSL certificates
- 24/7 Live chat, phone, and ticket supports
- Free demo sites for 14 days
- Built-in site stats
- One-click staging sites
- All clients are on VPS (not shared!) Servers
Cons of Flywheel:
- Little costly if you want to run more than one website.
Click here to check and read all the customer reviews at TrustPilot.
Brands which are using Flywheel Enterprise Hosting:
Pressable is specialized in WordPress hosting solution. They provide high performance, best security, and scalable hosting services. They offer a fully customizable hosting plan so that each customer can create hosting according to their needs.
With Pressable hosting, each customer will get a dedicated account manager that will help in building set up according to customer’s requirements.
What makes Pressable different?
Pros of Pressable:
- API & Reseller Access
- Free Global CDN and SSL Certificates
- Multi-Site Configuration
- 5-Star Rated Support
- Free WebsiteMigrations
- Consultative Onboarding
- Consultative Diagnostics
- Dedicated Slack Channel
- 24/7 Phone and Ticket Support
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Enterprise Architecture
- Unlimited Storage
- Staging Environments
Cons of Pressable:
- It is not a well-known company and small in size compared to other big enterprise companies.
According to Trust Pilot, from 22 reviews, all the customers are satisfied with Pressable hosting.
You can choose any plan according to your website visits or website hosting requirements. If you need any custom package then you can contact the sales team through live chat.
5. Liquid Web
Liquid Web was launched in 1997. It is one of the best web hosting providers when it comes to enterprise hosting. Unlike other web hosting companies, Liquid Web provides custom-designed server clusters for enterprises based hosting on their requirements.
There are a lot of additional features that customers can take advantage of, such as custom solutions controller for 24/7 support, a dedicated team of engineers managing the cluster and well documented and custom configurations. Liquid Web keeps a check on the back end management keeping the servers updated and secure.
Liquid Web Enterprise Hosting Plans and Pricing:
To know the plans and pricing information of Liquid Web enterprise hosting, you can get a free quote from the support team.
Pros of Liquid Web:
- Dedicated support staff
- 100% uptime guarantees
- 24/7 Support through chat and phone calls
- 5 Global data centers
- Custom packages
- 24/7 phone and chat support
Cons of Liquid Web:
- Servicers are on the expensive side.
According to Trust Pilot, from 98 customer reviews, more than 65% are positive. Click here to check and read all the customer reviews.
Brands which are using Liquid Web:
Here all the listed enterprise hosting services offer quality and industry-leading performance. One important thing is that all the companies offer a custom enterprise hosting solution for your business so you can get one according to your requirements.
Check out other top web hosting providers: