Are you looking for the best contact form plugins for WordPress? There are many contact form plugins available for your WordPress website. Some of them are free and some are paid version.
Here, we have made a list of top 5 best contact form plugins for WordPress website 2020 including all details like active installs, price, comparison, pros, and cons, etc.
First, have a look at the comparison of top contact form plugins.
|Sr. No.||Plugin||Price||Active Installation|
|1.||WPForms||Starts from $49/year||1+ million|
|2.||Ninja Forms||Starts from $29/year||1+ million|
|3.||Gravity Forms||Starts from $59/year||-|
|4.||Jetpack||Starts from $0||5+ million|
|5.||Contact form 7||Starts from $0||5+ million|
In this article, you will learn:
Best Contact Form Plugins for WordPress 2020
WPForm is a very simple and best contact form plugin. You can also say it a drag and drop form builder because you can quickly build a form using its drag and drop feature.
If you think drag and drop features take a little time to build a form then there are also pre-built contact form templates that you to use on your website.
WPForms is available in the free and paid version. The price of the paid version starts from $49/year.
- It is very easy to use.
- Very fast and secure WordPress plugin.
- It provides instant notifications.
- The free version has very limited features. You can’t build an advanced contact form using the free version.
2. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is also one of the best WordPress plugins to build a contact form. You can use this plugin in many ways like to make a contact form, to build a subscription form, etc.
It is easy to use as the plugin also provides a drag and drop form building feature. Ninja Forms available in the free and paid version and the paid version price starts from $29/year.
- It is a free contact form plugin that you can use in your website.
- Premium extensions are available for added functionality like Freshbooks, SMS notifications, Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- An interactive community is available to help you in building form for your website.
- It is a freemium plugin. To get added features, you have to buy the premium version. Few other plugins are available that provide all features in free or little less price than Ninja Forms.
3. Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms has all the features to build any type of complex contact form. There are many features available in it that can be used to create a web directory, surveys, quizzes, etc.
Gravity Forms plugin is available only in the paid version. You can buy it at $59/year.
- The plugin comes with all the necessary features.
- It comes with premium support.
- It is a paid plugin only. No free version available to use.
Jetpack is the most popular WordPress plugin that comes with too many modules for different tasks. One of them is the contact form module.
One of the main advantages is that if you are already using Jetpack then you don’t need to add any separate plugin for contact form like other contact form plugins. Just activate the contact form module.
- As Jetpack is not built only to build contact form so you can’t create an advanced contact form.
- Another thing is that this plugin makes the website slow because of its too many modules.
5. Contact form 7
Contact form 7 is a well known and most popular contact form plugin for WordPress. There are some pros and cons to this plugin.
- It is a free WordPress plugin to use on unlimited websites.
- It is not a user-friendly plugin. For beginners, it becomes hard to create a simple contact form.
- You can only create a simple contact form. Not recommended for the advanced contact form.
From the above listed best contact form plugins, you can use any plugin for your website as all are available as free except one. For added features, you can choose the paid version of that plugin.
If you are using any other contact form plugin on your website and works better than the above-listed plugins then please share it with our readers using below comment section.